CBU Summer courses are a great way to spend your summer! Whether you are getting ahead, have a little catching up to do, or just want something interesting to do this summer, we have you covered. Check the class schedule today to choose your courses.
Session 1: May 29 – June 29
Exam Dates: June 28-28
Last Day to Drop/Add: May 30
Last Day to Withdraw: June 19
Application Deadline for First Summer Session
The deadline to apply for the first Summer Session is Thursday, May 25 by 4 p.m. Your final official transcript must be a part of your file in order to be reviewed for Admissions.
Session 2: July 9 - August 10
Exam Dates: August 9-10
Last Day to Drop/Add: July 10
Last Day to Withdraw: July 30
How to Register
- Visit your advisor.
- Collect your alternate PIN number (ALT PIN) from your advisor.
- Register for your courses on BannerWeb.
- View the course schedule.
- Fill out the Undergraduate Application and select “Special Student.” You do not need to submit an essay.
- Send us your college transcripts to:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
- Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205 to register.
Tuition and Fees
$465 per credit hour (Summer courses)
$75 science lab fee
Summer Financial Assistance
Summer Federal Pell Grant is back! Need help? Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or (901) 321-3205.