The Fund for CBU - CBU's Annual Fund
Support the Students of Tomorrow
Christian Brothers University was founded in 1871 with an institutional mission to create an academic community that focused on identifying and developing the intellectual, spiritual and moral strengths of each individual student.
From student scholarships and faculty development to state-of-the-art facilities and athletic equipment, the generosity of CBU's supporters touches lives every single day. You can help make a CBU education affordable to students, help them realize their dreams and prepare them for rewarding careers and lives.
Your annual gift to the Fund for CBU supports our students and faculty. You have the option to designate your gift to the traditional Fund for CBU — where we'll put it to use wherever the need is greatest — or to individual schools (Arts, Business, Engineering, and Sciences), a General Scholarship Fund. Whatever the designation, your gift makes a difference for CBU!
Where Do My Unrestricted Funds Go?
Gifts to the Fund for CBU support and cultivate academic enrichment. These funds will support every department including the Plough Library.
- Academic Enrichment: Gifts to the Fund for CBU support and cultivate academic enrichment. These funds will support every department including the Plough Library.
- Financial Aid: Over 90% of CBU students receive institutional aid in the form of scholarships and grants. Unrestricted funds help aid in the matriculation in most of our students.
- Student Life: Contributions to student life go to those resources and services that support students' well-being on campus, including health services, professional, social services and much more.
- Campus and Facilities: CBU is located on a 75-acre wooded campus with over 30 buildings and facilities. The Annual Fund ensures that these assets are maintained and upgraded as needed.
- Athletics: Gifts to athletics help the teams, clubs, programs and activities help develop and support physical and personal development of our athletes.