CBU Annual Fund
Christian Brothers University was founded in 1871 with an institutional mission to create an academic community that focused on identifying and developing the intellectual, spiritual and moral strengths of each individual student.
Support the Students of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow
From student scholarships and student internships to state-of-the-art facilities and athletic equipment, the Fund for CBU allows us to take the campus experience beyond the classroom and allows for exciting opportunities for our students. All gifts to CBU from supporters like you make CBU an affordable institution and to better prepare our students for their careers and lives.
Make a gift to the Fund for CBU, and impact lives today! An unrestricted gift to the Fund for CBU allows us the flexibility to use your generous support to meet the greatest need. If you have a specific area of campus in mind, you may choose to designate your Fund for CBU gift to the Rosa Deal School of Arts, the School of Business, the Gadomski School of Engineering or the School of Sciences. Whatever your designation, your gift makes a difference for CBU!
Where Do My Unrestricted Funds Go?
Gifts to the Fund for CBU support and cultivate academic enrichment. These funds will support every department including the Plough Library.
- Academic Enrichment: A well-rounded education is about more than textbooks and lectures. The Fund for CBU provides support for unique academic enrichment opportunities in every department including the Plough Library.
- Financial Aid: More than 90% of CBU students receive institutional aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Student Life: Life on a college campus is about caring for the whole self. Student life supports health care, career services, social services, and more.
- Campus and Facilities: CBU is located on a beautiful 75-acre wooded campus with more than 30 buildings and facilities. The Fund for CBU ensures that these assets are maintained and upgraded as needed.
- Athletics: The Athletics Department manages team and club sports as well as intramurals and other activities. The opportunity to play supports physical and personal development of our athletes.
Announcing the inaugural CBU Day of Giving for the Fund for CBU! From scholarships and student internships to state-of-the-art facilities and athletic equipment, the Fund for CBU allows us to take the campus experience beyond the classroom and allows for exciting opportunities for all of our students. All gifts to CBU from supporters like you make CBU an affordable institution and better prepare our students for their careers and lives.
Throughout the spring semester, donors like you have demonstrated their long-standing connection to CBU through a gift to the Fund for CBU, and the CBU Day of Giving is the final push to raise support for our students. With your help, we hope to add 150 more gifts to the Fund for CBU. Give in honor of your favorite student, professor, or Brother and share the Lasallian spririt!
Mark your calendars for May 21! Let the giving begin!