Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Friday, June 4 – Full-term and June (4-week) terms
- Friday, July 2 – July (4-week) terms
- Sunday, May 30 – Physician Assistant Program
- Friday, August 13 – Full-term, Term A, and Physician Assistant Program terms
- Friday, October 8 – Term B
- Tuesday, December 7
- Friday, January 7 – Full-term and Term A terms
- Monday, January 3 – Physician Assistant Program
- Friday, March 11 – Term B
To avoid having classes dropped for non-payment, you must either pay your account in full or enroll in a payment plan and pay the required installment by the deadline each semester. A late registration fee of $250 will be assessed for registrations after the fee deadline.
Full-time students must be registered for 12-18 hours. All financial aid, grants, and scholarships are based on full-time registrations.
To live on campus, you must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan and pay the required installment prior to moving in. You may not have an outstanding balance from a previous term.
No diploma, transcript of credit, or information concerning academic or disciplinary record will be given until your account has been settled. If your account is in arrears, you may be excluded from final examinations, graduation ceremonies, issuance of academic documents and records, and readmission to future academic programs until your account is paid in full.
Tuition Payment Installment Plans
- 3–month plan: April 21 – May 11, 2021
- 5–month plan: July 1 – July 31 , 2021
- 4–month plan: August 1 – August 20, 2021
- 2-month plan: August 21 – October 15, 2021
- No Payment Plans are Available
- 5–month plan: December 1 – December 31, 2021
- 4–month plan: December 15, 2021 – January 14, 2022
- 2-month plan: January 15, 2022 – March 18, 2022
*Enrollment dates are the dates that specific plan will open and close.
Installment Plan Due Dates
3-Month Plan (Only)
- April 21 – May 11 – Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- May 25 – 2nd Payment
- June 22 – 3rd Payment
Note: If you enroll in classes after June 22, classes must be paid in full by the deadline mentioned above.
- July 1 – 31: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- August 17: 2nd Payment
- September 21: 3rd Payment
- October 19: 4th Payment
- November 16: 5th Payment
- July 15 – August 20: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- September 21: 2nd Payment
- October 19: 3rd Payment
- November 16: 4th Payment
- August 21 – October 15: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- November 16: 2nd Payment
- December 1 – 31: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- January 18: 2nd Payment
- February 15: 3rd Payment
- March 15: 4th Payment
- April 19: 5th Payment
- December15 – January 14: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- February 15: 2nd Payment
- March 15: 3rd Payment
- April 19: 4th Payment
- January 14 – March 18: Initial Payment (Payment must be made on date enrolled)
- April 19: 2nd Payment
Installment Payment Plan Policies
- There is a $40 service fee per semester to participate in a payment plan.
- The first installment of the payment plan is due at the time of enrollment.
- Students enrolling in the 2nd term 8-week courses should enroll in the 2-month plan.
- Students must enroll in a payment plan even if someone else will be making the monthly payments on the student’s behalf.
- To be eligible, students must register for classes before enrolling in a payment plan.
- A $20 late fee is assessed for any late payment.