Pascal Fellowship In Computer Science & Mathematics
The Pascal Fellowship in Computer Science & Mathematics is a scholarship program designed for outstanding students who are seeking a double major in Computer Science and Mathematics. Students selected for this highly competitive distinction will receive a $5,000 scholarship in addition to all other awards.
Pascal Fellowship Scholarship
This program was the vision of our dedicated faculty and was generously started as part of a long-standing relationship with FedEx. It is supported by a Program Director, faculty sponsors, faculty mentors, corporate mentors, and upperclassmen student tutors.
In addition to an excellent education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers, the Pascal Fellows in Computer Science & Mathematics will:
- Have mentors from both academia and industry throughout their study
- Pursue internships by the end of their junior year with the guidance of CBU faculty
- In their senior year, work on a real-world Computer Science project at an area corporation with the assistance of CBU faculty members
- Receive funds for travel to discipline-related conferences
- Both learn from and serve as peer tutors
- Be involved in the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and the Association of Computer Machinery (ACM), departmental professional organizations.
Applicants may also pursue an additional major in another related field, such as Electrical & Computer Engineering. Preference will be given to students from the Mid-South region with a 30 or higher Math ACT (or 700 or higher Math SAT) and a minimum GPA of 3.5.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205 to talk about how you can become a CBU Buccaneer!