Pascal Fellowship In Computer Science & Mathematics
The Pascal Fellowship in Computer Science & Mathematics is a scholarship program sponsored by FedEx designed for outstanding students who are seeking a major in Computer Science and Mathematics.
Pascall Fellowship Scholarship
Students selected for this highly competitive honor will receive full four-year scholarships to CBU, offsetting all tuition and fees.
In addition to an excellent education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers, the Pascal Fellows in Computer Science & Mathematics will:
- Have mentors from both academia and industry throughout their study
- Obtain internships by the end of their junior year with the guidance of CBU faculty
- In their senior year, work on a real-world Computer Science project at an area corporation with the assistance of CBU faculty members
- Receive funds for travel to discipline-related conferences
- Both learn from and serve as peer tutors
- Be involved in the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and the Association of Computer Machinery (ACM), departmental professional organizations.
- The program is supported by a Program Director, faculty sponsors, faculty mentors, corporate mentors, and upperclassmen student tutors. Significant funding is provided by a generous gift from FedEx. FedEx shares CBU’s commitment to strengthening the technical expertise of the workforce in the local community.
Students may double major in any other field. Preference will be given to students from the Mid-South region with a 30 or higher Math ACT (or 700 or higher Math SAT) and a minimum GPA of 3.5.
How to Apply:
The Pascal Fellowship Scholarship Competition for incoming Fall 2020 students has passed, however we are still accepting applications and awarding scholarships for Fall 2020. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205 to talk about how you can become a CBU Buccaneer!