VISA: Volunteers in Support of Admissions
At Christian Brothers University, we’re a community. Each day we operate “Together and by Association” to provide a high-quality Lasallian education for our students. As alumni, you know better than anyone just how impactful a Lasallian education can be!
And now, we need you to help us provide a Lasallian education for the next generation of CBU Bucs!
Refer a Student
Do you know of students who would benefit from a CBU Lasallian education? New students are making decisions about their futures now, so introduce CBU to them today!
We reward the commitment of our undergraduate alumni by offering their children and grandchildren a renewable Legacy Scholarship of $1,000 each year for four years.
We want to partner with you and look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Admissions, and we’ll reach out to students you know.
Talk to us today about how you can support today’s Buccaneers or help us recruit tomorrow’s student leaders.
- Agree to be a mentor for a CBU student.
- Sponsor an internship for a CBU student.
- Provide a mock interview for a CBU student.
- Host an alumni event.
- Come to campus to speak to students and faculty – or volunteer to do a virtual presentation.
Spread the Word
- Tell young people and their families about CBU. As a successful alum, you’re our best advocate for the CBU experience.
- Promote CBU on social media by sharing our stories.
- Help us write letters to accepted students on your business letterhead. An encouraging word from an alum like you can make all the difference to a student!