Science & Healthcare Internship Program (SHIP)
- Students will undergo an application, interview and selection process.
- 7 students will be selected per year: 3 in the fall, 3 in the spring, and 1 in the summer.
- Interns will be compensated at $10.00/hour.
- At the end of the term, interns will conduct a presentation of their learning outcomes and internship experience. Internship site partners, donors, and faculty will be invited.
- Interns will meet with the Director of Career Services twice per semester in order to discuss career plans and internship progress.