Lasallian Fellow Nominations
Do you know someone graduating in December 2022 or in May or August 2023 who demonstrates many of the following characteristics?
- Exemplifies Lasallian principles, which include being committed to the underserved, inclusivity and respect for all persons, being sensitive to social and community needs, and putting faith into action
- Exhibits the life of a well-rounded member of the CBU community
- Demonstrates innovative problem-solving skills
- Provides service to CBU, Memphis, or their local community in the Lasallian tradition
- Respects their peers and the CBU community
If so, please consider nominating him or her for the CBU Lasallian Fellows Class of 2023, funded by CBU trustee Mr. Robert Buckman and his wife, trustee emerita Ms. Joyce Mollerup, to whom we owe much gratitude.
Eligibility and Nomination Process
Lasallian Fellows awards are presented to five members of the senior class who demonstrate the criteria above.
Only traditional undergraduate students who will graduate during the 2022-23 academic year (December 2022, May 2023, or August 2023) may be nominated for this award, and only members of the CBU faculty and staff may make nominations.
It is important to highlight that this is not an election. If a student petitions you to submit their name, please let them know this is not part of the process. A student does not “run” for this honor.
A committee representing the CBU community will review the nominations and select the recipients.
- Thorough details about how the nominee meets each of the criteria are much more helpful than general statements of support.
- A nominator may nominate more than one student.
- A student may be nominated by more than one nominator.
- Whether you tell your nominee of your nomination is up to you. Nominees who are not selected will not receive notification that they were nominated.
Please note: The five recipients are nominated by CBU faculty and staff members.