Summer Registration, Tuition, & Aid
How to Register – 2022
- Review the steps on the registration webpage to make sure you are cleared and ready for registration.
- Get your alternate PIN:
- Undergraduate day students, contact your Academic Advisor to set up an advising appointment and to get an alternate PIN.
- CAPS, Nursing & Graduate students: Your alternate PIN is available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page.
- Register online via BannerWeb.
Visiting Summer Students
- Apply online and select “Summer Student” on your application.
- An Admissions team member will be in touch quickly to help you register for the classes you need.
Tuition and Fees
At CBU, we want to make your education affordable and accessible. If you have questions about Summer 2021 tuition and fees, please contact the Business Office at BusinessOffice@cbu.edu or (901) 321-3380.
- Undergraduate Tuition: $495 per credit hour. Some programs may have additional fees.
- CAPS Program Tuition: $440 per credit hour, plus any additional fees
- Graduate tuition varies; please contact us at Graduate Admissions for specific tuition and fee information.
You can see all Tuition and Fees online.
Summer Financial Aid
Summer Financial Aid is often available for many students. Your first step for any award is to make sure you’ve completed the 2021 – 2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To find out if you qualify for summer Financial Aid, fill out the form below.
DYK?: Summer Federal Pell Grant is back!
If you received the maximum Pell award during the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters, you are eligible to receive Pell during the 2021 Summer semester if you enroll in six (6) hours).
If you have questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you qualify for support.