Course Reserves are held at the Circulation Desk for short term use. All Course Reserves are removed at the end of each semester and returned to the Instructor.
- Books and Audiovisual items must be personal copies or belong to Plough Library. They cannot be rented or property of another library.
- Photocopies should conform to copyright laws (Title 17, U.S. Code). See our Copyright pages for more information.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process your items.
- If you have more than twenty items to put on Course Reserve for a single class, please contact the Course Reserves Coordinator in advance to ensure we have enough space to accommodate the items.
- All materials, including personal copies, have labels and barcodes attached during processing. The library is not responsible for theft of or damage to personal copies.