Course Reserves are held at the Circulation Desk for short term use. All Course Reserves are removed at the end of each semester and returned to the Instructor.View available Course Reserves
- Books and Audiovisual items must be personal copies or belong to Plough Library. They cannot be rented or property of another library.
- Photocopies should conform to copyright laws (Title 17, U.S. Code). See our Copyright pages for more information.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process your items.
- If you have more than twenty items to put on Course Reserve for a single class, please contact the Course Reserves Coordinator in advance to ensure we have enough space to accommodate the items.
- All materials, including personal copies, have labels and barcodes attached during processing. The library is not responsible for theft of or damage to personal copies.
Evening Circulation Coordinator, Library